Friday, November 5, 2010

Launching with a smile

I may as well begin this blog on a happy note. This is my very first assignment using Adobe Illustrator, which is a massive program that could probably do my laundry if only I knew how to ask. Which I don't.

But I do know how to make adorable little birds, those are right in my wheelhouse. Maybe I'll take all the time I'm spending on the bus these days and write a children's book to go with this illustration: Purple Penguin Goes to the Moon. I can hear the royalties rolling in already. Huzzah! School has already paid for itself.

And I know it looks simple, but that freaking moon took hours. HOURS! I may never have time to watch crap TV again.

Click on the picture to view it in all its glory. 

2 comments:

  1. love it! now you need to post all of projects!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll get quicker. soon you'll be making moons in minutes!

    ReplyDelete